THE ULTIMATE DUCATI DESMO MANUAL
Author: Eduardo Cabrera Choclan
Members save: $9.00 (10.0%)
If you’re passionate about your Ducati, wish to know your motorcycle in real depth, and keep it in perfect shape with the loving care she’ll only receive from you, this is your book.
This comprehensive service manual for you and your Ducati will help you perform all maintenance and repair operations in your own home workshop. Everything is covered, from basic servicing to the most complex repair and adjustment operations.
The bikes covered in this book range from the first 1980 'Pantah' to the 'Testastretta Evoluzione' models, which spans 30 years of Ducati models.
Within these pages, you will discover the secrets of your pride and joy and how to repair or perform maintenance in your home workshop or garage.
With the rhythm of their mechanical soul and powerful twin heartbeat, Ducatis are motorcycles for true lovers of voluptuous Italian style and character. The author, Eduardo Cabrera, is better known in the Spanish Ducatisti community as Baron Rojo (Red Baron), a lifelong Ducati owner and enthusiast, and a regular contributor to the Spanish Ducati online forum.
- User-friendly explanations, written from the D-I-Y mechanic’s point of view
- Fully practical book
- The difficulty rating for each of the operations to be performed
- Modular engine logic: common crankshaft + different head configuration
- Money-saving home-made special tools and commercial alternatives
- Covering a wide model range
- Lots of neat & clear schematic drawings
- 1220 full-color step-by-step photos and other illustrations
- Lots of useful, practical tips & hints
- Free EMS diagnostic software and alternative software explained